addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MN NORML Message Board › Just introducing myself...

Just introducing myself...

This message board is read-only.

Brittany N.
user 6307631
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
Hi there! My name is Brittany and I've lived here a little under 2 years now. I moved here from Las Vegas for career opportunities, but that kind of backfired. Right now I'm just an independent interior decorator trying to find a school out here to finish my degree. I'm engaged to a photographer who isn't as passionate about the marijuana movement as I, but I still like him. =] I would really like to get involved and share my ridiculous cannabis knowledge with everyone who will listen.
Alexis
lxe
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 148
I Brittany, welcome to the Twin Cities!
Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 21
Brittany, will you be at the meeting on thursday? I will be there for sure. Maybe we can finally connect. I haven't been able to devote the time I've wanted to to this group due to work and other obligations, but I'd like to meet and chat with you before you head out to Cali. Cheers!