align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

MN NORML Message Board › Emmer's stance on Medical Marijuana

Emmer's stance on Medical Marijuana

This message board is read-only.

Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 46
from campaign@emmerforgovernor.com
to XXXXXXXXX@gmail.com
date Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 2:16 PM
subject Emmer for Governor Question

Dear Jim,

Thank you for contacting the Emmer for Governor campaign regarding medical marijuana. We appreciate your questions, comments and feedback. I apologize for the very delayed response.

Representative Emmer understands the debate going on around the country right now about legalizing medical marijuana. People who are ill and need certain medications should have access to them. Representative Emmer would consider signing a bill legalizing medical marijuana in pill form. Any pill legalized would also, for the safety of Minnesotans, have to meet all FDA standards.

For more information, you can visit our Web site www.emmerforgovernor.com
Thank you,

Team Emmer
A former member
Post #: 15
Have you seen the new Tom Emmer for Gov commercial? 'LET THE PEOPLE VOTE'. It states that Mr. Emmer believes the CITIZENS of Minnesota have the right (and responsibility) to vote on the issue of ‘same sex marriage’. If Mr. Emmer believes that the CITIZENS of Minnesota have the right (and responsibility) to vote on personal issues such as sexual preference/marriage, don’t you think Mr. Emmer should support the RIGHT of the CITIZENS of Minnesota to vote on the issue of allowing MEDICAL CANNABIS use for those who suffer?

I don’t know, but you folks are younger … more knowledgeable than me. Check it out. If Mr. Emmer would make a statement regarding OUR right to vote on access to MEDICAL CANNABIS, it might stir Dayton and Horner to discuss/make a stand on the RIGHT of EVERY Minnesota CITIZEN to decide for their own selves if MEDICAL CANNABIS helps them or those who suffer get some relief!

Maybe we could get Mr. Emmer to QUIT THE PILL (his idea of ‘medical marijuana’ use). Still, I doubt we could get Mr. Emmer to kick Paylenty out of his bed (of support).

Peace and GOD BLESS.
Chaplain
Kurtis W. H.
KurtisWHanna
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 48
I don't really watch commercials, so I haven't seen the ad, but I completely agree with you Chaplain. The thing is, the main ingredient of cannabis, THC, is already available in a pure pill form, it's called Marinol or Dronabinol. So pretty much, Emmer is saying that he likes things how they are already.

-kurt