Remember what Bejeweled was to online games? And what Farmville was for social games or Angry Birds was for native app games?
Well there is a massive new area emerging for mobile gaming that is waiting for it's first big hit. It is called the mobile web. By using HTML5 to develop your mobile web game, you can reach millions of mobile gamers, whether through mobile game portals, media sites, social networks, app stores, or within what we believe represents the largest opportunity - mobile messaging apps. Join TreSensa and Kik, in partnership with the Made in NY Media Center by IFP and NYCEDC, to help NYC become the epicenter for this new class of games.
GAME JAM: OCTOBER 18, 19, & 20TH
• 6 PM Friday - 6:30 PM Sunday
• Location: Made in NY Media Center, 30 John Street, Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY
• Keynote speech, team formation and theme announcement
• 48 hours of game design and development - good times!
• Presentations, award ceremony and prizes
See program for full details