In May we'll be hosting the user group at Wix's office. Expect technical talks, food, and networking.
Protecting MongoDB with a RESTful API
A presentation by Alon Horev
- Why did we choose MongoDB?
- What were the challenges of migrating from MySQL to Mongo.
- Why and how should you write an API on top of Mongo?
- A review of Intucell's RESTful API: automatic schema validation and documentation, PQL, aggregations, reports.
- We'll finish off with some performance tips and schema design best practices.
Taking MongoDB performance to the next level
A presentation by Moshe Kaplan
MongoDB is a crucial part of many Internet scale systems. How can we scale MognoDB to meet this challenge? How can we get more from our MongoDB installation? How to tune the MongoDB configuration and how to design our data model? In this lecture Moshe Kaplan will present some MongoDB best practices.
We're always looking for speakers - contact [masked] if you are interested in giving a presentation or lightning talk!
Looking forward to seeing you there.