The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › film festival & cinema

film festival & cinema

Caramel
user 52266612
Taipei, TW
Post #: 1
Dear everyone,

I'm a Master Degree student from Taiwan, I focus on independent cinema, film content, film industries, film marketing ,and cinema marketing, I went to London this year, one of the reason is visit different places about film.

I visited Phoenix cinema near East Finchley Tube Station, Harry Potter(Warner Bros. studio), Titanic exhibition, film museum, and some places relative films..London is a fantastic place..
dose anyone love this kind of places more than commercial film/cinema?

I'm really curious that how independent cinema could operation till now, especially London has many this kinds of lovely cinemas, dose Londoner like every types of films? (and maybe Londoner love musical more than film??????) just guess.

Could someone tell me any information about this? I think most of the people in London like each types of films, that's why commercial and arts cinemas could live till now......

or maybe some friends could provide what's the reason you visit some film festivals (which one??) / films..

Thanks everyone, enjoy our film forever!!
(please forgive me my English mistake if I have)