The London Movie Meetup Group Message Board › Free life coaching taster sessions!

Free life coaching taster sessions!

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi there everyone,

I am a practising life coach with an ITOL Certificate in coaching.

I am offering free 30 minute coaching taster sessions as an introduction to personal / life coaching to members of the group. In addition to this I am offering up to 50% off coaching packages until May.

Please contact me if you are interested. I have put some information below, so you can find out more about what coaching is all about.

Cheers,

Kemi

What is Coaching?
In the most basic terms, a coach can help you work on getting your life in better shape.
Coaching can motivate & support people in achieving their goals & ambitions and in making life changes. It is a valuable service that creates time and space for reflection in a supportive, professional & confidential environment.
At its core, coaching is about positive change & removing barriers to progression and the objective of a professional coach is to help their client achieve results at a faster pace than they might be able to do by themselves.

Whilst some people choose to focus on being coached in a particular area of their lives - often where they feel that change or the pursuit of a specific goal is most important, many others use coaching to provide a general 'life MOT,' increasing their satisfaction with different areas of their life from 'just ok' to 'superb.'

Coaching is an excellent tool for:
getting clear on goals & objectives (e.g. in relation to health, career, business, family, home, relationships & travel)
boosting or restoring confidence and self-esteem
dealing with change (e.g. new baby, job loss, moving in with a partner etc)
better planning and organisation (whether you struggle with getting bogged down with too many tasks or just need help seeing the 'bigger picture')
achieving balance (for example between life & work or between competing priorities)
making positive changes in the way you feel, think or act / finding new & improved ways to deal with events & situations
improving interpersonal skills & personal, professional or romantic relationships
getting your life 'back on track' / keeping on your chosen path
problem solving / finding solutions
getting the best from the present & future / self-discovery and fulfilling your potential

You can contact me on 07985 050 769 or via the Meetup e-mail system.