On Friday, April 5, 2013, one of our members will be hosting a pot-luck dinner and Bollywood movie at his house (near Victor, NY) starting at 6:30pm. The Bollywood movie will be a combination of romance, comedy, action, lots of dance and music, and a long, winding story (2-3 hours) resembling a soap opera, very entertaining for the most part. There will be English subtitles. We will start the movie as soon as it gets dark outside. But still it can go until 10:30 or 11:00. So, people should plan accordingly.
The suggested menu below will let you know what to expect for food. If you have any food allergies, pay close attention to your choices from the menu. Choose an item on the list and publicly post your choice (by number) on the message board for the event, or your RSVP response.
For any new sign-ons (guests 11 - 15) , bring a dessert or a item comparable to the ones below:
1. (Brian) Veggie Tray w/ dip (Brian)
2. (Chris C) Appetizer and white wine (Chris C)
3. (Kam) Paper plates, napkin, plastic forks/knives/spoons, drinks cups, bowls (Kam)
4. (Barb) Chicken Wings (2 dozen) w/ celery and dressing (Barb)
5. (Tracy) Veggie beans and greens (Tracy)
6. (Tracy's guest) Robert Mondavi Cabernet or Merlot (1.5 L) (Tracy's guest)
7. Any domestic or imported beer (12 pack)
8. (Therese) Meat Lasagna (Therese)
9. (Judy) Chili (beef or chicken) and Baguette French Bread (Judy)
10. (Sue) Any dessert for 10 people (pie, cake etc.) (Sue)
11. (Denise) Dessert (Denise)
12. (Colleen) Cannolis (Colleen)
13. (Diane) To be determined (Diane)
14. (Claire) To be determined (Claire)
The location is near Victor, near Eastview Mall. A few days before the event, I will send out an address and directions to those who have RSVPed.
Try something new. Check out a foreign movie. Travel to a different culture. Experience!