The Little Theater Movie and Talk Meetup Group Message Board › MARCH MOVIE MADNESS and more....

MARCH MOVIE MADNESS and more....

Caroline
user 4146090
Victor, NY
Rear Window, East of Eden, Misery (no, it's not a docu-drama about work, co-workers); The Sound of Music; Sorry, Wrong Number (but you sound cute so let's chat); The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (nooo, it's not about past significant others) and Ben-Hur are some of the most awesomest  movies ever produced, and these, along with many more, will be shown at The Dryden throughout the month of March.  So...Let's Go!  I'll post movies titles, dates and times soon - and may even ask for a volunteer (or volunteers) to be an event host/hostess if I cannot attend.

JURASSIC PARK 3-D - it's their 20th anniversary (ok, so technically, this movie doesn't open til early April)  -probably won't be showing @ The Little, but that's ok -- let's go to one of the mainstream theaters and then go to Dinosaur BBQ afterwards (or maybe go there first and then the movie...haven't quite figured it out yet).

2ND MOVIE MEETUP FOR MARCH - MARCH 16TH -- I may modify this event due to St. Patty's Day weekend - will know more early next week.

And, for my part organizing events for this group - looking ahead:  Movies @ Highland Bowl - this summer;

Celebrating / Observing George Eastman's b'day in July - because without him, 99.9999% of us would have never met.

See you @ The Movies!