The Little Theater Movie and Talk Meetup Group Message Board › The Rochester International Short Film Festival (1959 - Now, and the future)

The Rochester International Short Film Festival (1959 - Now, and the future)

Brian
user 4091435
Group Organizer
Rochester, NY
Hello all,
I am writing to you to ask your support for a great film organization, the longest running of its kind in the world, and one that brings international film makers to Rochester.  One film maker from Spain actually came out to coffee with our movie group to talk about film making last Spring.
I am not asking for money, but for only a vote through facebook for our video.  I think we have the best video in the ROC the Day Video Contest through United Way.  The videos are judged 50% on quality and 50% on how many votes they receive.  Leave the page open as a tab, refresh it every day and vote every day.  You need to be a member of Facebook to vote.  Here is the link below:
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedWayofGreaterRochester/app_403834839671843­
Voting continues up to the ROC the Day United Way on 12/11/13.  We are presently in 14th place, just 15 votes out of the top 12.  The video is called "Movies on a Shoestring Film Fest" and shows a frame of a scary skeleton, how Halloween apropos!
Remember to vote every day and watch our tally go up.  I would love to get 500 votes by the end of November.  We can only do it with your help.
Thanks!
Brian
Rochester International Short Film Festival
April 10, 11, 12, 2014 at the Dryden Theater, Free admission