add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Worcester Movie Fans Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Source Code

New Meetup: Source Code

David B.
Group Organizer
Worcester, MA
Announcing a new Meetup for The Worcester Movie Fans Meetup Group!

What: Source Code
When: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 6:45 PM

Where: West Boylston Cinema
101 West Boylston-(rt.12)
West Boylston, MA 01583
(508) 835-8888

A couple of my friends have seen Source Code and they said it was pretty good. It's currently showing at the West Boylston Cinema. The cost is only $3 on Tuesdays!

When decorated soldier Captain Colter Stevens (Jake Gyllenhaal) wakes up in the body of an unknown man, he discovers he's part of a mission to find the bomber of a Chicago commuter train. In an assignment unlike any he's ever known, he learns he's part of a government experiment called the "Source Code," a program that enables him to cross over into another man's identity in the last 8 minutes of his life. With a second, much larger target threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter re-lives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack.

The movie starts at 7:15 PM. Let's plan to meet in the lobby around 6:45. Anyone who wants to can join me at O'Connor's after the film.

If you need to reach me, send me a message or call my cell phone at 508-981-0455.

Check it out!