addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Message Board Minneapolis/St. Paul Pathfinder Society Discussion Forum › Looking for a GM or someone who knows the rules

Looking for a GM or someone who knows the rules

Brendan O.
user 89137922
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Post #: 1
My Friend and I are learning the game fresh. Looking for local groups or someone to join us. I work a closing shift schedule so available after 9. I am making a character tonight for any future games. I am slowly learning the basics but could use some help honestly. I'm in the inver grove and work in maplewood so either area would work. Let me know
Robert Edwin N.
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Depending on your days off I suggest finding a Pathfinder Society weekend game. GM's and players are very willing to assist new players and answer any questions you may have.

On Saturday you can typically find a morning, afternoon or night game which may work into your schedule. I don't know of any home games which start so late. By 9PM I'm typically heading to bed.
Jack B.
Osseo, MN
Post #: 9
Additionally, as you can see from this Meetup, there are games on Thursdays and Sundays.

Also, don't forget about the message boards on, which are full of information from players and Paizo staff. Just don't get lost in the some of the religious wars that tend to happen there.
Ryan C. B.
user 55122702
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 21
Like Robert said, check out our scheduled games and see what fits you. We have a weeknight game every Thursday that runs 6:00 p.m. to store close. We also have a few weekend sessions. Where are you located geographically? That might help indicate which venues are going to be most beneficial for you. Otherwise, check out our offered meetups and see which ones you can make. One of the advantages of Pathfinder Society is that even if you have to miss some games due to work, you don't fall behind your table mates in level.