addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › MSK - Flypoet @ the Savoy tomorrow night

MSK - Flypoet @ the Savoy tomorrow night

user 2707697
Pasadena, CA
Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night. We have two tables in the front row, we will have 5 @ one table and 4 at the other.

IMPORTANT: I have already paid for everyone's tickets so when you enter the club, do NOT pay, and don't get in the line on the left, turn to your right, tell the lady at the door that you are at Carol Germain's table - no need for them to show you the table, you'll see it - if I'm not there yet, you'll see the sign with my name on it, and if I'm there, you'll see me - front row, the two tables on the far right as you are facing the stage.

I show that Francine, Erica and Wanda have already paid, and Donetta, Kimberly, Tracy, Kathee, and Danielle are paying me when you get to the club. If that's incorrect, and someone paid or sent a check and I didn't credit it correctly, let me know.

Any questions, or if you are running late or anything, call me (I DO NOT HAVE TEXTING, YOU NEED TO CALL) - 626/298-0717