MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV Message Board › New Meetup: August 8, 2010 17th Annual Long Beach Crawfish Festival

New Meetup: August 8, 2010 17th Annual Long Beach Crawfish Festival

kenyarda
user 3707684
North Hollywood, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for MY SISTER'S KEEPER Women's Social Group of L.A. and SFV!

What: August 8, 2010 17th Annual Long Beach Crawfish Festival

When: Sunday, August 8, 2010 1:00 PM

Where: Rainbow Lagoon
400 Shoreline Village Dr
Long Beach, CA 90802
562-495-4959

Hi Ladies. I saw this event a few weeks ago and thought about posting it...but never did. I just saw someone posted it as an idea so figured I'd put it on the calendar.

Below are some details and the official website: http://www.longbeachc...­

Combines the best Cajun, Zydeco, and New Orleans sounds of music, tons of fresh crawfish prepared Louisiana style and served by authentic Cajun chefs, giant food court, children's area, dance floor, two stages and beach bars to create the largest Crawfish Festival outside of Louisiana

Prices: Pre-sale $13.00 Admission only OR $25.00 - Admission & Crawfish Feast.

1-Day General Admission — $13.00 per ticket
INCLUDES FREE Souvenir E-Photo,
DOES NOT include Crawfish Feast. SAVE $2.
(At the gate $15)

Presale Admission — $25.00 per ticket
Online Special Offer!
Only Available for Purchase Online.
includes 1-Day General Admission, FREE Souvenir E-Photo AND Crawfish Feast served by Bristol Farms. SAVE $8. (At the gate $35)
CRAWFISH FEAST INCLUDES: 2 lbs. fresh live steamed crawfish, red baby potatoes, corn on the cob, and dipping sauce.

Since there are 2 categories of tickets I'm leaving it up to each of you to purchase your ticket.. To crawfish..or not to crawfish..That is the question.. There are lots of food vendors there so you don't have to eat crawfish....though it is called the crawfish festival. laughing

While I have not been to this particular festival, I did go to another festival at the same venue and it was fun. Parking is 10 bucks so you may want to carpool. Not to mention, Long Beach is a bit of a drive for a lot of us.

NO BACKPACKS, PICNIC COOLERS, BASKETS, OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE FESTIVAL SITE. All food and beverage items must be purchased at the Festival.

TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges in case of cancellation due to weather, natural catastrophe or any other event beyond the control of the Festival.

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR
PURCHASE ONLINE ONLY UNTIL
FRIDAY, AUGUST 6, 2010— 8:00 PM PST.

Folding chairs are permitted in designated areas only.. But I say just bring a blanket and we can find a spot on the lawn. Please purchase your ticket when you rsvp so I have an accurate count of who is coming. And post in the comments that you have a ticket. Also, post if you are interested in carpooling and where you live. Thanks.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­