add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nashville Animal Advocacy Message Board › Welcome to our new NAA co-organizer, Tricia!

Welcome to our new NAA co-organizer, Tricia!

user 45529102
Franklin, TN
Hello NAA members,
I'm so excited to announce that Tricia, one of our most active NAA meetup members will be joining me as a co-organizer of our group! As co-organizers, Tricia and I represent a broad cross-section of animal advocates within our community -  everyone from enthusiastic, dedicated students to (youthful  but mature :-)) professionals. I'm excited by the diversity of perspective and approach this will bring to NAA  activities. Our first goal is to retrigger momentum and participation so that we can leverage our potential to make a real difference in our community.  In the next week, we'll be posting a SAVE THE DATE meetup for August which will represent the relaunch of our activity calendar. There's more to come on all of this so stay tuned.....