add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Nashville Animal Advocacy Message Board › Ringling Bros. Circus Protest

Ringling Bros. Circus Protest

Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 14
Hi guys, in case you haven't seen the event for our upcoming circus protest, I wanted to give you all the information. Since there are actually 7 different 1-hour meetups for this weekend-long event, I will create individual events for each show in an attempt to get an accurate estimate of people attending each individual protest. Sorry in advance for clogging up anyone's inbox, but last year there were three evening protests when I was alone (or had one person with me) while the morning events generally brought more than 15.

There are 7 shows scheduled this year for the Ringling Bros. Circus, over three days:

Fri, Jan 24: 10:30 am, 7 pm

Sat, Jan 25: 11 am, 3 pm, 7 pm

Sun, Jan 26: 1 pm, 5 pm

We will arrive at Bridgestone Arena one hour prior to each show, holding signs and passing out educational information about circuses. We will leave when the show starts, so please be sure to be on time!

Last year this event was a huge success, but unfortunately not so successful that the circus stopped coming to Nashville. This year, lets make the event bigger and better, and hopefully Ringling Bros. will learn their lesson!

If you are unaware of the cruelty of Ringling Bros. Circus, you can find a lot of information about it here: