addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music City Wine Enthusiasts Message Board › Important reminders for 2014

Important reminders for 2014

Laura
user 3700371
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Hello wine enthusiasts,
I hope you are all enjoying 2014. I wanted to check in with everything and give you a few reminders and updates regarding your membership in the Music City Wine Enthusiasts.
1. New name: You may have noticed by now that we've changed our name to the Music City Wine Enthusiasts. In addition to being a little catchier than our old name, we'll also be getting a snazzy new logo and some promotional merchandise like wine glasses and corkscrews. Stay tuned for more details.
2. Annual membership dues. It's that time of year again. Membership dues are $5/year and can be paid via paypal (by clicking the link on the Meetup site), by check or in person at an event. Paypal will actually charge you $5.50 because of their fees. If you pay by check, you can send it to me: Laura Richards, 1810 Rosander Lane, Antioch TN 37013. Make sure to include your Meetup username with your check. Dues are used for things like the annual Meetup fees, event costs, door prizes, etc. The deadline for dues will be March 15, 2014.
3. Attendance policy: Just a reminder that you will be removed from the group if you are a "no-show" for two events and your dues will not be refunded. If you cannot make it to an event, please be courteous and adjust your RSVP.
4. Planning events: We will be having our annual planning brunch on Saturday, Feb. 8. If you are unable to attend but have event ideas, please send me an email. We are also looking for a third organizer who likes to plan events to help me and Amy, let me know if you'd like to do it! We're also ALWAYS looking for folks who want to host an event in their home, so let me know if that's something you're interested in.
As always, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc., please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks for making this such a great group. We hope to see you at an event soon.
Laura