addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nerd Fun - Atlanta Message Board › New Meetup: Silver Scream Spook Show at the historic Plaza Theater!

New Meetup: Silver Scream Spook Show at the historic Plaza Theater!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Nerd Fun - Atlanta!

What: Silver Scream Spook Show at the historic Plaza Theater!

When: Saturday, July 31, 2010 8:30 PM

Where: Plaza Theatre
1049 Ponce De Leon Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306

Remember catching those Monster Matinees on TV when you were growing up? The Silver Scream Spook Show brings all the cheesy glory of those shows to life every month at the historic Plaza, Atlanta's oldest continuously operating theater!

The Spook Show consists of a great classic horror movie (up this month: Godzilla on Monster Island) coupled with a great live stage show hosted by the awesome Dr. Morte, his sidekick Retch, and a retinue of creepy compadres. Blast-Off Burlesque always makes a guest appearance to add some dancing to the festivities as well. You can learn more here:­

This month's show will be the last Spookshow until October, so let's catch it while we can!

When: Saturday, July 31st! I will be across the street enjoying a patty melt at The Majestic starting at 8:30 if you'd like a bite to eat beforehand. If you're running late, or just wanna catch the show, I'll be in the Plaza lobby at 9:45.

Who: I'll be the blond in the aqua v-neck t-shirt. Contrary to my pic on the meetup site, I won't be sporting my awesome mustache.

Where: Plaza Theater, 1049 Ponce De Leon Avenue, Atlanta Georgia 30306. There is limited parking out front, but more behind the theater. The Majestic is right across the side street - look for the neon signs.

Looking forward to meeting you there!

RSVP to this Meetup:­