addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

New In The City Message Board › Payments

Payments

Pinj
user 12799258
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 8
Since we are close to going on our first meet-up I thought it might be a good idea to discuss bill payments. Here are some of my thoughts.

• If its a bar/restaurant please bring CASH in small bills. It would make it easier to pay off the waiter instead of giving him or her 19-20 credit cards to sort out from.
  • If the event involves a ticket, you are responsible for your own ticket.
  • In a restaurant, I will be limiting the groups based on how many people the restaurant can handle as a group.
  • When the bill comes, I will pass the bill around the table and everyone can pay what they ate including tips and taxes. In order words, if your bill is A, you would pay A x1.3 (tips and taxes).

Please feel free to share your opinions about the rules above in this thread.