addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London NF2 (New Friends, Fun and) Food Meetup Group Message Board › 10 Steps to Finding Your Soulmate - Free Teleclass 20th August 8 p.m.

10 Steps to Finding Your Soulmate - Free Teleclass 20th August 8 p.m.

A former member
Post #: 6

FREE TELECLASS

?10 STEPS TO FINDING YOUR SOULMATE?

MONDAY 20TH AUGUST 8 p.m.

You recognise that you want to find a great relationship now and you are willing to do something about it.

Many singles who find that love is elusive are very successful in other areas of their lives. Think about why that is?. If you are successful in your career it is because you applied yourself to the job, you focused on it and made choices that contributed to your success.

Finding your life partner is no different and yet so many people think that their ideal mate is going to come knocking on their door without any effort on their part. Yes it happens, but you are reading this because it hasn?t or isn?t happening to you.

How would it be if:-

? You had 10 steps that you could apply over the next months to find your life partner
? You had understood the ?Triangle Test? to determine if you?re ready for a great relationship
? You know how to magnetize and attract your perfect partner
? You know how and when to say ?No!?
? You knew where to find compatible partners
? And much more?.

So sign up now by freeaugustteleclass@thesinglescoach.co.u­k and I will add your name to the list.

10 Steps to Finding Your Soulmate is a 1 hour teleclass which takes place over a conference line ? we all phone into the same number. I will give you all the information in order to move your relationship life forward immediately.

This is not just theory because I know that it works. As a twice divorced women over 50 I applied the information myself and now have a exceptional partner. So if it can work for me it can work for you. And guess what I made no compromises!

What have you got to lose ? nothing just 60 minutes of your time. Join me and the others who have already signed up by freeaugustteleclass@thesinglescoach.co.u­k and I will get back to you immediately to confirm your place.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes

Trisha

Trisha Stone
The Singles Coach

T: +44 (0) 20 8123 5758

Trisha@thesinglescoach.co.uk
http://www.thesingles...­