Announcing a new Meetup for Charlotte Wine Appreciation and Social Southside!
What: Bonterra: 200 wines by the glass! Three courses for $30!
When: Wednesday, January 27,[masked]:00 PM
1829 Cleveland Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28203
Let's get together for an evening of fine food, wine and conversation at Bonterra Dining and Wine Room.
The restaurant boasts an elegant, casual setting uniquely rich with ambience and flavor. Housed in a renovated 110-year-old church in the heart of Dilworth, Bonterra's interior manages to blend the original architectural features of its historic building tastefully with modern additions.
The staff of Bonterra invites you to a sophisticated dining experience of Contemporary American cuisine with fresh exquisite entrees, delectable desserts and a diverse wine selection featuring over 200 wines by the glass and another 300 from the private cellar. Bonterra is participating in Charlotte Restaurant Week and offering 3 courses for $30 (plus tax and tip).
Their special menu is below. The wines of your choice will be an additional charge. Their glass prices are 1/4 of the bottle price, so this is a great opportunity to try some different food and wine pairings. We have reserved a private seating area in their balcony for our group.
Starter (choice of one)
* Cantaloupe & Avocado Salad - with Chili Dressing
* Azalea Salad - Chopped Iceberg Lettuce, Sliced Apples, Smoked Bacon Buttermilk Bleu Cheese
* Brie & Pear Salad - with Raspberry Vermouth Vinaigrette
* Soup - Soup du Jour
Entr?e (choice of one)
* Wood Fired Bistro Filet - Potato Croquettes, Saut?ed Spinach, Veal Jus
* Coriander Crusted Pork Tenderloin - Cheddar Polenta, Rapini, Ravigote Sauce
* Cedar Plank Salmon - Warm Fingerling Potato Salad, Olive Tapenade
* Roasted Airline Chicken Breast - Herb Gnocchi, Haricot Verts, Thyme Velout?
* Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna
Dessert (choice of one)
* Chocolate Molten Cake - with Fresh Berries
* Cr?me Br?l?e - Tahitian Vanilla Bean Custard
* Pecan & Sweet Potato Pie - Vanilla Ice Cream, Bourbon & Caramel Infused Whipped Cream
* Nightly Cheesecake Selection
* House Made Sorbet & Ice Cream
Learn more here:http://newintown.meetup.com/984/calendar/12289970/
Hope to see you there!
Pat and Scott