The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › Update for Friday night at the FREE Irish Fair
|A former member||
1. The Irish Fair website still doesn't have a map… so we are basing our plans on last years event.
2. We PLAN on being in front of the stage, far back near the beer tents so we can chat and have room for our group, and be close to the IRISH BEER!
3. Ellen and I will be there at 6:30 and will bring a blanket to sit on the grass and have 4 balloons one on each corner so you can find us. Don't read the balloons, we are getting what's on sale… so if it says welcome to Mikes Bar Mitzvah we got a deal on the balloons! Bring a blanket to expand our space and sit on.
4. We will have name tags for everyone! If you are bringing a guest and have not emailed or posted their name, their name tag is gonna suck! Get us their name!
5. As we get our 100 expected people we will move out the balloons and watch over each others stuff.
6. Parking is gonna cost you a few bucks, but tell them "We're with THE BAND MAN" you may get a better spot or save a buck.
7. Valerie knows the Band "Hounds of Finn" who are playing on the main sage at 4:00 and the pub stage at 6:30 so Valerie will be there early, look for her.
8. This thing is a great time with great: drink, food, bands, dancing & shopping so call your friends the more the merrier.
See you Friday night,
Dennis & Ellen