The TC Night Life Meetup Group Message Board › St. Croix Party Update
Date: Sat, July 3
Time: 10:00 AM on
Address: 204 Cove Ct, Hudson, WI 54016
I will have at least one sailboat (probably two) available, and a canoe.
There will be some inner tubes and other floating thingies as well.
You can bring:
- any outdoor games, bocce ball, etc., There will be an absolutely awesome beach available.
- Swim suits (come on, you should have thought of that one on your own),
Sun Tan Lotion, towels, beach chairs.
- food and drink (see alcohol note below) . (There will be grilles available)
- Boats, power, canoe, sail welcome. Try to let me know beforehand if you are bringing
a power boat or large sailboat.
- Drums, Didjes, guitars, Poi, Fire toys are great for the bonfire.
- There is an old beat up player piano. If you have old style paper rolls, bring em.
- Whatever else you can think of!
Alcohol: You are welcome to bring wine and beer for personal consumption.
Please no harder alcohol. Given the water and the driving, people need to stay sober.
Also, no glass bottles on the beach.
If you have GPS, the address should get you reliably to my place.
From I-94 Entering Hudson, WI.
1. Take exit 2 for Carmaichael Rd.
2. Turn right at Carmichael Rd for 3.8 mi.
3. Turn right at E Cove Rd. There will be a Sign saying
Kurt's Place at this intersection.
If you are using Google Map Directions, it will tell you to turn left at Cove Lane.
You can do this, but I would recommend not. Stay on E. Cove Road. it will become
Cove Road. You will go wind down some hills, go past a 4 way intersection with
the road to the right (west) going to a boat ramp. Continue directly ahead on Cove
Road. You will go up some hills and come to another 4 way intersection. The road
to the right will be small, but it is there. There will be another sign saying
"Kurts Place" here. Turn right, past the gate saying Private and then keep to the
left. If you go to the right you will end up at the McCarthy's.
Nice people, wrong party.
Drive down the hill and I am the last house on the right. If there is space
you can park in the circle at the bottom of the hill, or you can drop off any stuff and park
at the top of the hill. If you have difficulty walking up/down the hill,
stop and talk to me, and I can try to make a place for you behind the house.
Note to drivers. The cove road has no sidewalks, and people walk on it
all the time, and are hard to see with all the brush and corners. This is not a
safe place to speed.
If you have problems call me on my cell # below.
My Cell Phone: 651 605 1101.