addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Nightclubs, Lounges, Bars and Pubs! Message Board › Soul a go go September 1st at Trades Hall

Soul a go go September 1st at Trades Hall

hans v.
user 9190215
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Hi people,
Just letting everyone know the famous Soul a go go, brought to you by PBS, is on September 1st at Trades Hall. If you love your soul and funk then you should defiantly check this out.
I'm going if anyone wants to come along you can contact me on 0488 196 112 or send me a message.
Hope to see you there.
Hans