Jo
user 8354639
Reno, NV
Post #: 6
This is an example of what I have said to the press (I am not sure why Assemblyman Bobzien will not give AB289 a hearing date. I used to be in his district and now because of redistricting I am not and I can get in to speak with him. NV Energy appears to have no problem getting bills they have put forward having a hearing (even bills that are not even fully written), but for those of us trying to have our voices heard, who are not paid to do this, one man can hold a bill up.) [by the way ch 8 told me they have not gotten anyone asking about smart meters anymore so they will not do a story because no one cares].

If you feel the way I feel then please contact Assemblyman David Bobzien, ( Reno ) Chair of Assembly Commerce and Labor Committee: David.Bobzien@asm.state.nv.us 775-684-8559.

Ask him why he will not schedule a hearing on bill AB289.

After you contact Bobzien's office please call at least one news outlet (tv, radio, or print) I have listed the numbers of some of the larger ones but please do not feel I am limiting this, contact as many as you can think of.

Ch 2 -Phone: (775) 861-4290 or News Tips: (775) 858-NEWS

Ch 4 - Main Office: 775-322-4444 or Newsroom: 775-785-1210

Ch 8 - Newsroom: 775-858-8880
General Business news at RGJ
Bill O'Driscoll, team leader, bodriscoll@rgj.com 775-788-6418

AB289 This bill prohibits electric utilities from requiring the installation of a smart meter on the residential property of a customer. It requires the electric utility to provide written notice to a customer before installing a smart meter. It authorizes the removal of the smart meter upon request of the customer at no cost to the customer. It authorizes installation of other kinds of meters, including analog. It requires the utility company to keep confidential the information obtained from the installation and use of smart meters. It prohibits an electric utility from increasing the cost of electric service to a customer if the increase in cost is based solely on the absence of a smart meter. The cost of electric service cannot be increased without the approval of the Public Utilities Commission of Nevada. Sponsors: Stewart, Hambrick, Hardy, Hogan and Livermore.

Copy of Bill: http://www.leg.state....­ Session/77th2013/Bills/AB/ AB289.pdf

If you have any further questions feel free to contact Joannah at 775-848-0692.
Juanita C.
user 4263262
Sparks, NV
Post #: 152
Horrific results from Smart meter tests on blood cells
What 'Smart' meters do to your blood cells......
Very very nasty....
http://projectavalon....­
Source: http://www.youtube.co...­

Live Blood Analysis - Observable Effects of RF/MW Radiation via Smart Meters

Published on Aug 22, 2013
This clip is an excerpt from Take Back Your Power - a critical investigation of the Smart Metering phenomenon and Smart Grid. More than 5,000 studies now show RF/MW radiation to be harmful to human biology, animals and plants. Acute and chronic exposure to RF (radio-frequency) and MW (microwave) radiation can, even at very low power-densities, lead to not only the negative health effects shown in this video, but calcium ion damage in cells, endothelial cell dysfunction, nitric oxide depletion, oxidative stress, melatonin disruption, blood-brain-barrier leakage, DNA damage, sperm damage and more. Glucose metabolism changes within the brain are observable after just minutes of cell phone use.

The mechanisms for damage from non-thermal, non-ionising radiation exposure are now becoming clear.

Unfortunately, so-called "safety" thresholds maintained in the UK are woefully out of date and obsolete, permitting a deluge of highly-profitable, RF-emitting technologies to be introduced into our lives. Whilst attempts by campaigners in every country are being made to stem and reverse the tide of these environmental toxins, you can take positive action to protect yourself and your family by limiting your own exposure to RF and MW-emitting devices, such as Smart Meters, cell phones, WiFi routers and devices, wireless baby monitors, wireless alarm systems, wireless games consoles, etc

For more information on Smart Meters, visit www.StopSmartMeters.org.uk. To watch the Take Back Your Power documentary, from 5 September 2013, visit www.StopSmartMeters.org.uk/film