Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) April meetup on Tuesday 4/16/13 from 6:45pm-9:00pm!
For our April meetup we have some exciting companies demoing their technologies, including:
- CipherCloud - CipherCloud provides a cloud data protection solution with patent pending technology that protects enterprise data inside and outside the cloud with full visibility and control, and without impacting application functionality and backend integration. CipherCloud completely eliminates data residency, privacy, security and regulatory compliance concerns associated with cloud applications, and accelerates cloud adoption in the enterprise.
- AppDynamics - AppDynamics is the next generation application performance management solution that simplifies the management of complex, business-critical apps. No one can stand slow applications— not IT Ops and Dev teams, not the CIO, and definitely not end users. With AppDynamics, no one has to tolerate slow performing apps ever again. AppDynamics is built from the ground up to handle modern apps, and represents the only application performance management solution that’s both enterprise-ready and easy-to-use. Try it for free at AppDynamics.com.
- Floored - Floored is an enterprise software company based in Manhattan using a next-gen hardware + software combination to kill the floor plan as a means of communication for real estate. Floored sells services and software to the owners of commercial, residential & retail real estate to automatically map spaces into 3D models. The end results are viewable and editable across web & mobile. Demo models available at www.floored.com/sales. Floored counts as customers several of the largest owners of commercial real estate in NYC.
- Appboy - Appboy is a customer engagement platform for mobile apps. Appboy helps app developers understand the people who use their products and turn them into loyal users post-install. Their dashboard puts a suite of marketing tools at your fingertips, including automated messaging (push notifications, in-app messages, email), social integration and customer support. Appboy is venture-backed and based in New York. You can follow them on Twitter at@appboy.
- Business App of the Month: SlashDB - SlashDB seamlessly connects relational databases to authorized web, mobile and enterprise applications using automatically generated REST/HTTP API. Data is represented under standard document formats such as XML, JSON, CSV and HTML to support every purpose from data publishing to mobile enterprise apps, to enterprise search to virtual data warehousing and more. Business analysts, marketers, application developers, database administrators and other user groups all derive unique benefits from this technology.
Afterparty drinks sponsored by SOASTA.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!