New York City German Language Meetup Group Message Board › I have the location, need a native speaker

I have the location, need a native speaker

Mark S.
NYCgameguy
New York, NY
Post #: 262
I found a good meetup location in Manhattan, and we're trying it for the next Brettspiele Nacht, but it would also be great for restarting the language practice sessions on Sunday afternoons. I am generally fluent enough in German to answer a lot of questions and converse, but inevitably, attendees come up with things they want translated that I'd have to look up, so we're looking for one or a pool of several native speakers who could come to help beginning speakers to form more grammatically correct sentences. If interested, you wouldn't be required to lead the group (unless you wanted to), because I can handle the exercises/games. You just have to be available for questions about the language. It's also a fun way for you to meet new people, and there are networking possibilities, because we inevitably ask participants to introduce themselves and describe their work and interests.