|Sent on:||Friday, August 26, 2011 3:25 PM|
Priceline.com has several new openings (with many more coming) for talented Java developers. Full job descriptions can be found here:
Generally speaking, we are looking for Java developers with strong front-end development skills. Required skills includes:
· Expertise in middleware/front end technologies.
· Java Server Pages (JSP), Struts, JDBC-SQL, Servlets, Java beans, TCP/IP, Sockets, HTTP, RMI, XML, Java Messaging/Transaction Services (JMS/JTA/JTS), Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
· Application Server:Jboss
· Operations Systems: Linux, Windows, Unix
· Databases: Oracle (RDBMS), MySQL.
· BS in Computer Science or similar is required.
· Masters Degree in Computer Science or similar is strongly preferred.
· Minimum 5 years experience working on Java applications.
· Minimum 3 years experience working with JSP/Struts Framework.
· Experience with Travel Industry Reservation applications is a plus.
These positions are located in our corporate office in Norwalk, CT and are full-time positions. We will consider transferring existing Visa’s for some positions (Senior Software Engineers).
Click the link above to view a complete listing of all the positions we have. Check back frequently, as more jobs will be coming soon. We’re growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join our team.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
This email message originally included an attachment.