This is a full time, on-site, salaried Senior PHP Engineer position
located in New York City paying $90,000-$120,000 depending on experience
+ benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders
only please. Local candidates only. Thank you.
My New York City client is the leading technology platform that owners
and managers in the New York City real estate industry use to keep
abreast of their compliance with local laws. Their organization is built
around energetic self-starters who aspire to come up with brilliant
ideas and have a passion for turning those ideas into reality. Their
reputation is built on their ability to do things the "right" way and,
as a Sr. Software Engineer, you’ll be given the resources – and
responsibility - to do just that.
In this position you will manage all aspects of the development process.
You should feel comfortable taking a spec and turning it into a reality
leading all efforts from planning and development to QA and deployment.
You will be required to write code, but also be expected to take on some
level of product/project management and team management, liaising with
stakeholders in the US and abroad.
The ideal candidate:
* Has 5+ years experience as a PHP Programmer using MVC framework
* Has a strong knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML, AJAX, CSS,
* Understands principles of good architecture and can come up with
creative, elegant solutions to complex problems
* Enjoys managing a team and is a strong leader of people
* Is self-motivated, intellectually curious and can take on projects and
run with them
* Is an articulate communicator with outstanding verbal and written
* Has a passion for beautiful, pragmatic code paired with a strong sense
of product design
* Is comfortable managing complex timelines and possesses strong project
* Received a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or a related field
and maintained a high GPA
If you are interested in this job, please submit your RESUME and SALARY
requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing