NY Green Tech Meetup Group Message Board › Go Green Save Money

Go Green Save Money

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi my name is giancarlos and I am an independent Viridian Energy Associate. I understand your group is very passionate about green energy and the enviroment. My company Viridian provides 20% green renewable energy to your home/apartment or commercial business at a variable lower rate than your local utility company. There is a promotion going on right now, once you get approve your first bill will 10% off. Your delivery charges and services are still provided by your local utilty, the discount takes effect on the SUPPLY portion of your bill. You WILL NOT get a separate bill , your billing stays the same. Also my company has NO CONTRACT,NO FEE, NO CANCELLATION FEE ,SIGNING UP TAKES LESS THAN 5 MIN. The only requirement is to have no late payments with your local utility company, this will ensure you will get the savings. Viridian Energy is moving into the new york market on Feb 14 and as of right now we are open in PA, CT, MD, NJ and we are moving into IL and MA in the next couple months. It's a WIN WIN situation you have nothing to loose but savings to GAIN.

The viridian Difference

Viridian Energy offers high-quality renewable energy products that meet or exceed the proposed 2020 federal environmental goal of 20% renewable energy. This allows our customers to choose energy that exceeds the renewable portfolio standards in their own states for rates that are often lower than the local utility. That's the Viridian Difference. Many states have already adopted Renewable Portfolio Standards, which require electricity suppliers and utilities to source a minimum amount of their electricity from clean energy sources.

Viridian exceeds this requirement in each state in which we operate. At a minimum, our energy is backed by 20% renewable content

Our Core Values:
Environmental Sustainability. We are dedicated to delivering a greener product and creating a culture for employees, customers and independent Associates that reflects our passion.

Empowerment. We provide an opportunity for our independent Associates to positively impact the environment and improve their own lives.

Reliability. Our energy is as reliable as the local utility and is supported by superior customer service.

Integrity. We are committed to the highest standards of ethics in our business operations and our environmental stewardship.

Customer Focus. We provide helpful, courteous and knowledgeable service tailored to each customer's needs

An article to read

http://finance.boston...­

please check my website and if you have any question send me and email.

www.viridian.com/gngogreen ------ go on the website and click become a customer on the right hand corner

gngogreen@gmail.com

For more info

www.liveviridian.com