Sep 4, 2014 · 5:45 PM
This location is shown only to members
Transatlantic Entrepreneur Partnership Presents
NYC International Day
September 4, 2014 | New York City
The Transatlantic Entrepreneur Partnership (powered by New York International) is hosting NYC International Day at Brooklyn Borough Hall as part of the yearly conference program. The day brings together a variety of speakers to discuss the promising opportunities for cities, with perspectives from the UN, the City, and several international startups. The aim is to bring the international entrepreneur community closer together, learn from best practices around the world, and start a dialogue about supporting growth in Berlin, New York, and abroad.
We have set aside a few seats at this event especially for our Meetup members.
- Welcome by Stefanie Lemcke, Co-founder, New York International
- Borough President Eric L. Adams on “Brooklyn International”
- NYC: Driving Innovation and Helping Internationals Succeed by Kyle Kimball, President of the New York City Economic Development Corporation.
- Global Youth: Starting Now by Ahmad Alhendawi, UN Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth
- Front Seat NYC: Applied Tech Center of the World by Albert Wenger, partner at Union Square Ventures
- Making it in NYC panel: Borahm Cho, CXO & Co-Founder, Kitchensurfing; Maria Teresa Cometto, co-author of Tech and the City; Robert Petty, Chairman & CEO, Sport195; Jonathan Askin, Founder& Director, Brooklyn Law Incubator & Policy Clinic
- Dinner buffet