|Sent on:||Wednesday, June 17, 2009 10:56 AM|
My client has a permanent job open in Carson.
We are looking for a senior PHP developer – should have strong PHP, MYSQL and other web dev skills.
Full description is below.
Salaries are good and our range is[masked]k base salary – depending on experience.
Benefits and perks are good as well.
Large, well known company that needs to make their web presence even stronger.
This individual is responsible for maintaining, supporting, and
upgrading existing systems and applications and to apply proven communication
skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices to design,
implement and deploy mission-critical information and software applications.
We are seeking web applications developers with a strong background in server-side application development and database design and implementation.
The following is a list of desired qualifications for this position:
* Extensive experience with all aspects of the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack.
* Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques using PHP 5.
* Excellent knowledge of relational database design and multi-tier web application architecture in conjunction with MySQL.
* Ability to implement code efficiency techniques such as reuse of common modules and identification of opportunities for abstraction, consolidation and/or reusability.
* Experience with development and consumption of web-services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC).
* Must possess excellent debugging and trouble-shooting techniques.
* Evaluation of feature designs and how they translate into the appropriate technology.
* Application development experience integrating large product catalog databases into front-end applications.
* Experience with version control software such as Subversion.
* Systems integration with 3rd party applications.
* Experience with testing methodologies including: regression and stress testing.
* Enforcement of best-of-breed development standards.
* Applicant must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in design, development and deployment of web-based software applications.
* Applicant must be flexible in working both independently and collectively in a team environment with the ability to work across multiple disciplines to achieve great results.
Having an example of your actual work is helpful for this position. URLs and portfolios are welcomed and appreciated.