Join us for an evening on Conversion Rate Optimization and A/B-testing in particular. OnlineOptimizers.eu & London Web Analytics join forces to host this May 28th evening session at the VisualDNA office in London. Optimizely is sponsoring pizza & drinks for this 100 people max. free meetup. RSVP now!
The WhichtestWon conference is in town and will be held at May 29th on May 30th, check their live event website. The conference brings A/B-testing evangelist Justin Rondeau from the USA to the UK and also number 1 WhichTestWon test winner Ton Wesseling from the Netherlands, who is co-hosting this meetup with Peter O'Neill.
Justin, Peter and Ton are joined by UK's optimization heroes Craig Sullivan and Nathalie Nahai. So... this is going to be an awesome night on A/B-testing:
• 18:30 Doors open - get your pizza & drinks
• 19:25 Kick off - welcome by Peter O'Neill & Ton Wesseling
• 19:30 WhichtestWon A/B cases test quiz - Justin Rondeau - Chief Evangelist at WhichTestWon, Boston - USA
• 19:55 A/B-testing to grow your business - Ton Wesseling - Test Winner, Online Dialogue - the Netherlands
• 20:20 How to fuck up your A/B-tests - Craig Sullivan - Optimiser of Everything, UK
• 20:45 Discussion panel on A/B-testing maturity (guided by Peter O'Neill)
• 21:05 Psychology techniques to use for your A/B-tests - Nathalie Nahai - The Web Psychologist, UK
• 21:30 Drinks & network
• 22:30 Done