addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Open Tent Message Board › Chanukah Party Info

Chanukah Party Info

Janice L.
user 9786071
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
Hi Y'all,

Happy Chanukah! Wishing you a very sweet and meaningful week.

Wanted to touch base with you about the Tent Chanukah party. Three things:

1. can't wait to see you!

2. what to bring: it's a party so we're going with........ party food! I will make pita, hummus, and harissa. I'm also making salsa and gluten free dessert surprise. at the party, we will be making latkes.

things you could bring: applesauce, sour cream, wine, raw veggies, dips, tortilla chips, salad or whatever it pleases you to bring. just let me know. :)

3. we adopted a cat. we will be scrupulous about vacuuming before the party, but...... if you have allergies, please plan accordingly.

Happy 3rd day..........

Light & Love,

~Janice