Good friend of mine is looking for a Co-entrepreneur and/or CEO for a startup.
Here's the spiel:
*Looking for a co-entrepreneur / CEO for a startup*
We have a demo-ready product with a potentially wide global appeal. We are now looking for a core team member who is ready to take the product through its launch, further development and potential future financing.
The product itself is a B2B, self-service product in the areas of online advertising, content and analytics - but with a very clear niche - and has been in development since early 2009. We have solid proofs of concept underway and the product itself will be aimed at producing concrete, monetary benefits to its customers so the selling points will be there as well.
The three-member founding team has experience in startups, intimate experience on search/content advertising platforms and scalable development. We are geographically dispersed and therefore need an operative CEO "on the ground" in order to make things happen. This is where you come in.
Here's a rough profile we are looking for:
- knowledge of web technologies: content-targeting, analytics and advertising platforms, especially self-service products (tell us what you've worked with in the past)
- understanding the needs of webmasters and content owners
- a self-starter mindset with no fear for thinking big (we want a global product)
- a readiness to talk to investors, potential partners and customers
- grasp of statistics and math will help in understanding the core of the product
Compensation includes shares with a small salary. There are challenges with the product still but it's getting quite exciting now. If you're the person we are looking for get in touch by Nov 20th and we'll tell you more!
Knowing my friend, this should be something big. You can find more at http://www.arcticindex.com/jobs/35
Sorry for spamming, but I felt compelled to push this one out to my network given the opportunity.
Keep in touch guys.