addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Open Men's Group - Personal Mastery Workgroup Message Board › Time CLARIFICATION - for the open men's group

Time CLARIFICATION - for the open men's group

Boysen
user 7527796
Group Organizer
Springfield, MA
Hey Men -

What a great day. Yesterday meant so much to me and to so many of us.

FIRST: THE STARTING TIME TONIGHT IS 7:00 PM!! - please come to 380 Union Street at AtoZ Movers (look for the big trucks!) and look for Charlie's Diner. Park in between them.

And as I have followed the conversation about service, humility, responsibility and hope that has been going on in the media and in our living rooms in the last weeks - I am more committed than ever to the kind of work that we do in Open Men and in the ManKind Project.

Personal responsibility and conflict resolution (internal and external) are founded on a fundamental understanding of self. (conscious and unconscious)

The creation and realization of a new day, a tipping point, the evolution in human consciousness, a GREAT TURNING will only be successful to the extent that each one of us is willing and able to take a full measure of our internal and external lives ... with brutal and compassionate honesty ... and do what needs to be done to allow greater connection and collaboration with the people we share our house with, our neighborhood, state, country, world with. Global vision and action through self-realization.

What are my motivations?
What are my assumptions about myself and others?
What is my intention?
What am I longing for?
What am I feeling?
Am I willing to tell the truth about myself and own my frailty and my power?

What aspects of myself am I afraid to share, afraid to take responsibility for, afraid to even ADMIT.

This is the task that we set out on by doing Men's Work. We are not seeking to create an invincible armor, but to put down the armor that we have built through our lives. Without the weight and stiffness of this armor - our true flexibility and strength can shine out.

We can learn to serve others ... with clarity and spirit.
We can learn to serve ourselves ... with compassion and humility.

Join us!
If you don't change anything - nothing is going to change.
Change is always a risk. Take a risk.

All the best!!!

Boysen Hodgson