addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Open Men's Group - Personal Mastery Workgroup Message Board › Tomorrow night in West Springfield - Hope you can make it.

Tomorrow night in West Springfield - Hope you can make it.

Boysen
user 7527796
Group Organizer
Springfield, MA
Hello Gents,

Where are you in your life?

In a group of 25 men - I bet there are a lot of different stories and circumstances. But the astounding thing that I experience over and over when I get together with men from all walks of life and from all over the world is the fact that on many levels - we are much more the same than different.

Our stories, the hardships and triumphs we experience, our feelings and even our thoughts reflect some universal patterns. Some of it is just because we were born with the particular combination of XY chromosomes. Some of it is cultural teachings and environment ... but there is something else. There is something archetypal in the experience of being a man that binds us together. Call it group consciousness or evolutionary psychology or sacred masculinity, as much as I fight against it sometimes, the experience of sitting with a group of men in a circle is unique and powerful.

This is what you are being invited into. The experience of sitting with men. We do our best to leave the pretense at the door, to drop our masks, to disarm the persona that we wear like armor most of the time. Instead we show up to support one another and challenge one another. We show up to make agreements with ourselves and to explore what is next in our lives. We show up to get UN-stuck, to wake up, to settle down.

I have been sitting in circles of men for 5 years. I have seen a lot happen. I have witnessed hundreds of men have breakthroughs in their lives and watched them grow. I have grown HUGELY since I started doing this work. I have seen incredible pain and anguish wash through a man and seen him emerge transcendent.

The whole world is waiting for you. Your wife, your partner, your friends, your children, your community ... people you've never met. The world needs a good man like you to help make the world a better place.

Whatever you're up to, you will learn a way to be more effective doing it. You'll serve God with more clarity, you'll be more successful in your job, you'll create better relationships, you'll learn to stand up for yourself when you need to, you'll learn to take care of yourself and those you love, you might just end up taking on a mission that will literally change the world. It sounds grandiose ... but it's happening.

Come join us. Bring a friend.

All the best. Boysen
413 883 2462