For Stackers and security types to network and enjoy few short talks before the OpenStack Summit in Atlanta. We have Bryan Payne from Nebula providing a survey of OpenStack security with some other juicy presentations from Red Hat and Mirantis.
• 6:30-6:55 Arrival & networking
• 6:55-7:00 Introductions (Oded Horovitz, PrivateCore)
• 7:00-7:30 State of OpenStack Security (Bryan Payne, Nebula)
• 7:30-8:00 Security auditing of OpenStack Projects (Nathan Kinder, Red Hat)
• 8:00-8:30 OpenStack Cloud Compliance (Evgeniya Shumakher, Mirantis)
Drinks and food (pizza and salad) courtesy of Red Hat, and the venue and logistics courtesy of PrivateCore.