Oregon Wine Lovers Group Message Board › Friday's event!

Friday's event!

Sheri
SheriC123
Group Organizer
Portland, OR
Hello my lovely wine lovers!!

I'm so very excited for our event on Friday! Winderlea wines are amazing, and I can't wait to share them with you!!

Oh, another reason I'm excited...I will have the new 2012 Happy Hour Guidebook to sell, just for you!! They are $10, and a great stocking stuffer, last minute needed gift, for that hard to buy for person, a Merry Christmas to me gift, or whatever! I was just at one of Cindy's book parties tonight, and had a chance to check it out. Some great new places, and great coupons! So, please bring some cash for these and take a couple home! Also, I will have a couple Wine Country Guidebooks, and those are $5...great to put in the glove box and have for those last minute wine outings!!

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but...if you are signed up for event, which you are if you are reading this email...PLEASE make sure you are able to attend! If not, change your RSVP now...there is a waiting list for this event.

Thank you, see you Friday!

Sheri