addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Francisco Organic + Plant-Based Food Meetup Message Board › Juicing and Smoothie Party!

Juicing and Smoothie Party!

Jason
OrganicJar
Shanghai, CN
Don't forget I'm hosting a Juicing and Smoothie Party this Wednesday, August 26th at 6:30pm.

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:

Okay, I'm really excited to announce our first Juicing and Smoothie Party!

I would like EVERYONE from beginners to advanced come and bring supplies to make there favorite Juice or Smoothie. You don't have to bring a massive amount of food, just enough to make a cup / blender full for everyone to try. I'd prefer everyone buy organic if they can, but don't worry if you can't :)

I think juicing and blending is a crucial part of living a healthy life and sharing your recipes will help others. Knowledge is power, and sharing that knowledge is a duty.

I have an Omega 8005 Juicer and a Champ HP3 Blender we can use. However, if your feeling motivated, feel free to bring your juicer or blender as well.

What To Bring:
- Items to make your favorite Juicing / Smoothie Recipe
- A Juicer or Blender (if u can)
- 2 Friends :)
- Smile :)

MORE INFO HERE: http://www.meetup.com/organichealth/calendar/11114072/­

SIDE NOTE: I'm also hosting a Tea Tasting this Friday August 28th at 7pm! Would love to see you there :) CLICK FOR MORE INFO