addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Inland Empire Organic Produce Buying Club Message Board › News Flash about tomorrow’s IEOPBC Meetup (10/13/12):

News Flash about tomorrow’s IEOPBC Meetup (10/13/12):

user 11640445
Group Organizer
Beaumont, CA
News Flash about tomorrow’s Meetup (10/13/12):

For those of you that ordered Tuscan heirloom melons as an additional item, we ended up being unable to get them, so they have been substituted with Galia melons (which has been an IEOPBC favorite). They are $1.86 each, and there are a few additional available for members tomorrow, first come, first served.

We ordered larger sized pineapples, but surprise, what arrived was a greater amount of smaller sized pineapples, so we will have also have several extra of these available tomorrow for members. The price is $2.56.

We had a request for butternut squash this week. Butternut squash is too tricky to include in our shares because it comes in wildly different sizes, but it was rainy and cold out as I was finalizing the order, and I started dreaming of a bowl of hot butternut squash soup, and then I looked up this recipe:                      http://www.calabriafr...­, and it all became too much, and before I knew it, I was ordering 35 lbs. of butternut squash for us to be able to purchase as extras. We have 9 of them, the largest one weighing 5 3/4 pounds, costing $3.95, down to the smallest one at 2 3/4 pounds, costing $1.83.

By popular request, strawberries will also be available as an extra item for $2.58 each, again, first come, first served.

Red raisins (15 oz) available for $3.53 each

GREAT NEW ITEM: Cherry Valley Walnuts will be available tomorrow for $4 per pound!

LUCKY US: Oak Glen Orchard Apples - we will have a mix of these apples in our shares, and the following will be available for additional purchase: Red Delicious or Pippin in 3 1/4# bags (not mixed) for $4, and the usual juice apples 4# for $2