addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pagan Learning Center Message Board › Confused and scared trying to learn and understand

Confused and scared trying to learn and understand

A former member
Post #: 1
Merry Meet Lady Raven.
I am sort of backing into my heritage as a witch kicking and screaming. I cannot avoid my fate in this even though I have tried. And so I am reading and studying to learn more about Wicca.
My question is this and will require a little background which will also tell why I am kicking and screaming so to speak.

I am what is called Famtrad. My father and grandfather (the same person BTW) is (or was as he is dead in the physical world anyway) a witch. His name if it matters was harl Wolfe. I would call him warlock as he only used what infuence he had for bad and was a particularly violent welch man. I have nost of my life been withdrawn and solitary, enjoying nature much more than people and living as close to the land as I could manage. I have always been able to feel the power in the earth and touch it in certain places (which I now know as ley lines) I never accepted my power and have tried to just live my life even going to the christian church. In the past few years I have found that I infuence things even without trying. Others have felt I draw power from them and that at need I give them power. A wiccan initiate who thought her family was cursed is my friend. She claims to see. She says I have four spirit gurrdians around me at all times. Anyhow, and I know this is getting long, she has suffered a lot of ill health and carried this curse which has taken the form of an object in their home which could not be touched or removed by the will of the family...no one could make themselves touch it She was so destraught on a recent hike in ma that I felt called to touch her. She my friend Leah and I held hands and I asked the Goddess to help me help her if that was possible. She sears not only to be helped with the curse but that when she got home the object (a picture of her grandmother) was removed from the home and is gone.

Is this possible? I mean I am not even level 1 or anything and know little about what can be. She claims one of my guradians a "wolf" one of almost prehistoric size "Bit" it out of her.

I know I need to find a Priestess to learn with and be guided by. In my studies I am drawn to two Goddesses Hecate and The Morrigan.

Blessed be

Lady R.
user 7296114
Greenfield, MA
Post #: 95
Greetings lady Deborah
Thank you for your question
Since your question is for me i moved your question and my answer to my forum here
Ask Lady Raven
The response should be on the third page there.
Blessed Be
Lady Raven