San Francisco Paleo Lifestyle Message Board › Dinner on Friday

Dinner on Friday

Melissa S.
user 76005802
San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone,

Well, I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a back-up spot.  I'd invite you all over to my place but I think it would be extremely tight in my 600 square foot condo!  The only other option is to just go to Roam and hope and pray that we can all find spots to sit.  Unfortunately, I'm sure it wouldn't all be together.  The other thing is that 7pm is the beginning of their busy time.  Could we drop it to 6:00 or 6:30?  The other option is to just go eat however we can and then meet at a local spot to be able to socialize together?  I know bars and Paleo don't really go hand-in-hand but for those who can imbibe now and again, it could work.  And for the others...good ol' sparkling water and lemon?  Let me know what everyone thinks about this back-up plan.  Again, sorry for the fail but I don't think I expected this group to grow so quickly!  I was just hoping I'd get 5 or 6 people so was surprised when it grew to 16!  The final option is to just postpone altogether and come up with another date to make this work properly.  I heard there was a Paleo picnic in GGP recently and thought this would be perfect for us to get together and share our favorite foods.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

Melissa