A former member
Post #: 1
I have enjoyed following the social events from afar of the ASCS. It has been a long time since I have been able to actually attend an event.

Is this morally okay with everyone?
Steve B.
user 11827986
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
Hi Mitzi, Here's my take on it (and it doesn't reflect the official view of the Sierra Club)... This site exists to provide education and outreach for the Sierra Club. It is a part of the Sierra Club. Every time you get a message in your inbox and every time you visit this site you see the words Sierra Club and in some way, no matter how small, you are thinking about the Club. Which is great advertising for us. Of course, we would love you to come out for social events. When you consider that the current meet and greet has 10 people signed up and over 900 people as members, that is slightly more than 1 percent of the folks who are members of the site. So, you are in good company :-) Best wishes, Steve
Jon F.
cyber
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 173
Please don't consider this a moral issue. We all seek information and the point at which we choose to become more (or less) active is entirely up to us. But at any point that you see something you do want to join, please feel free.