addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

PDX Live Indie Music Message Board › PDX Live Indie Music Podcast #1

PDX Live Indie Music Podcast #1

Miles
user 8008573
Portland, OR
Hey!  It's Miles, Organizer of the PDX Live Indie Music group on Meetup dot com.

Good news.  The PDX Live Indie Music group has a podcast!  I recorded my first podcast on March 25th and I even have a special guest, KC Peters of the Cake Tribute band The Fashion Nuggets.  Listen to she podcast and send me your feedback.  Want me to play your music on the next podcast?  Send me a message.  Would you like to be a guest?  Send me a message.  Do you have an idea to make this group even better?  You guessed it, send me a message.

To hear the podcast:

So enjoy the podcast!  You'll hear a little about music discovery apps, food carts, bigfoot and the tv series "Lost". You'll hear a lot about Portland independent music and the potential of this group.

Thank you to everyone that has joined the group over the last few months, you're just in time :)

-Miles-      '\(|-_-|)/'

facebook.com/mymymiles

twitter.com/mymymiles

thecloudz.net
Miles
user 8008573
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Check out my guest KC and his band The Fashion Nuggets right HERE.