addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Portland WordPress Meetup Message Board › February 27 Meetup

February 27 Meetup

Kathleen Burton M.
user 13357347
Portland, OR
Hey all -- here's the dealio:

1. Mike Bjorn and Daniel Bachhuber are doing a GIT demo. There is no alternate topic/speaker for non-developers. If anyone wants to volunteer something, go for it! Otherwise, you can sit in on the tech demo or use the other room to talk amongst yourselves.

2. I'm in the middle of a Girl Scout cookie sale and really need to be somewhere for that on Monday. Dan Gaul or someone else from Digital Trends will be there to make sure we have the restroom keys, projector, etc. But does anyone want to volunteer to get the ball rolling at the beginning?

3. On that note, I'm finding that I really don't have either the time or the passion for coordinating this group any more. I'm thrilled that attendance is up and that people are stepping up to lead discussions and even their own meetups! But does anyone want to volunteer to take over as coordinator? Basically that means maintaining the Meetup.com page and user group blog, making sure Meetup.com gets paid every 6 months (from sponsorships/donations), serving as a liaison with our location hosts at Digital Trends, and making sure there are topics and/or speakers for the meetings. I'd be happy to help with the transition.

Thanks,

Kathleen McDade