addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Portland Shiba Inu Meetup Group Message Board › Going to be up at Gabriel Park this Saturday

Going to be up at Gabriel Park this Saturday

Rus
user 3843145
Portland, OR
Post #: 108
I'm going to be up there this Saturday afternoon at 1:30-2pm or so. I won't stay too long for obvious reasons, but I saw that it'll be sunny at least. If you've never been to Gabriel, in the winter the dog park moves up to the Multnomah Village side of the park back on the other side of the forest from the summer dog park. They've made some improvements to the park over the years, and it's nicer than it used to be.

If you're in the area, of course feel free to come on up! We haven't had a meetup in awhile because of the weather and holidays (historically, I rarely have large meetups in Dec.-Jan. unless I do an indoor one). Speaking of that, I'm working on setting an indoor one up at Fidos. I'm thinking I'll do one more either there or at Pup-a-razzi out in Beaverton...we'll see what works out to be the best for everyone.