PDX Web & Design Message Board › Best CRM + Project Management + Client Portal

Best CRM + Project Management + Client Portal

Alison
alisonstump
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
Maybe what I am looking for doesn't exist and we will have to build our own but I am looking for a tool that will allow my company to
1. keep track of client interactions and leads
2. keep track of where we are on client projects.
3. give clients a secure portal to view the status of their projects and comment/work collaboratively with designers to build their product.

Note: we are currently working with clients across the United States & Canada primarily via phone & email the majority of our projects are graphic design & web design.

I've researched the products from SalesForce, 37Signals, & Zendesk for CRMs but none of them appear to offer everything I am looking for.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
A former member
Post #: 59
You've list three very distinct tasks that are traditionally served by three different apps (think Word, PowerPoint and Excel).

1. salesforce.com has a web-based app that is very popular. If you like OpenSource then consider Surgar CRM at www.sugarcrm.com

2. You could use the free Google apps for client progress, like the spreadsheet and share it securely with others (View or Edit roles)

3. Same as #2, use Google apps to share documents in a secure manner
Mathew J. S.
user 48896422
Portland, OR
Post #: 2
I use Wunderkit.com, but it's pretty simple, it sounds like you're after something a bit more complicated.
Alison
alisonstump
Portland, OR
Post #: 3
Thank you for the suggestions and assistance.

Ultimately I chose Podio for my team which has been working out really well. The ability to comment on every object in an app and "Like" someone else's additions to applications really makes the entire team feel more supported and closer while improving productivity significantly.
Also the fact that we can add and modify or even create for ourselves from scratch any application to organize information that we need is fantastic.