addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Philly 'burbs WordPress Meetup Message Board › Looking for Help With My Site

Looking for Help With My Site

A former member
Post #: 12
Hello all,

I am looking to hire someone to help me with my WordPress site. I mostly need help with simple stuff, but don't have the time or the knowledge. Examples mostly include changing the background colors and textures and securing the site.

I can pay $25 an hour.

Thank you,

Tom C.
user 14188250
Springfield, PA
Post #: 1
Hi Christina,

I can help out with issues that you were having, should be a pretty quick meeting by the description you have left.

Let me know when and where you would like to meet up.