addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Net Tuesday Philly Meetup Message Board › About tomorrow's Philly Net Tuesday

About tomorrow's Philly Net Tuesday

Seth H.
user 6496887
Upper Darby, PA
Thanks for RSVP'ing for tomorrow's Net Tuesday meeting, being held at the Friends Center (1501 Cherry Street), starting around 6:00 PM EST. (Typically, we ask people to start gathering at 6:00, and the actual program doesn't begin until around 6:30. But we're expecting a small group tomorrow, so I hope to begin in earnest by 6:15, so please try to be here by then.)

As you know, this will NOT be a regular Net Tuesday gathering. There will be no presentation or panel on any social web topic. Instead, this is a "formal" organizational meeting, during which we will discuss the current and future status of Philly Net Tuesday (and Philly NetSquared). The subtext, quite frankly, is that I am feeling the effects of burnout, and we need to make some changes to keep things viable and vibrant

Since this is a meeting, not a Net Tuesday event, it will not be streamed or recorded. I am not purchasing any food or refreshments, but you can feel free to bring dinner or snacks for yourself or to share.

In addition to the 10-12 folks who have RSVP'd to attend in person, we are likely to be joined by 3 folks remotely via Google Hangout. (Let me know if you'd prefer to participate that way.)

I think that's about it for now. Thanks for your support, and I look forward to meeting with you tomorrow.

Seth