|Sent on:||Thursday, April 26, 2012 4:05 PM|
Many of us are attending The Amaz!ing Meeting 2012 in Las Vegas this summer. We are going to coordinate carpools at the least, and if there is enough interest we are thinking about renting a van or hiring a bus of some kind. If you are going or even just considering it, please answer the following questions to help us make plans.
The evidence is clear: TAM is super-fun. I hope you can join us.
1. In which options are you most interested? (You can check more than one.)
___ Bus/Van ___ Carpool ___ I'm on my own
2. What are the major cross streets closest to and zip code for where you live? (This will help us determine the best meeting places)
3. How many days of the conference do you plan to attend?
4. What would be the best day and time of departure for you?
5. What would be the best day and time to leave Las Vegas for the return trip?
6. If a carpool program is set up would you be willing to drive? (If you answered no you can skip questions 7 and 8.)
7. How many passengers can you fit in your vehicle? (Don’t forget to leave some room for luggage.)
8. What is the make and model of your car or if you know how many miles per gallon does it achieve?
9. How many people total are in your party?
10. Will you be bringing any children to the conference? If so, how many and what are their ages?
11. Would you prefer not to be seated near children? (This will not apply to those who bring children, sorry.)
12. Do you smoke? If not, would you prefer not to be seated near those that do?
Please provide your name, e-mail address and a phone number where you can be reached.